Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009

Welcome to my first ever blog entry.

My dear friends, it is you who is responsible for this blogg to exist as of today. Many of you have asked if I would write while away and as such you inspired me to give it a try. We'll see how it goes. I don't want to hear any complaints later about long and boring entries - well, I guess you won't share that kind of information with me anyways, since you are my friends, right? The main reason why I decided to create the blog is that I am thinking it will keep me closer to all of you and bring my adventures closer to you. Since I miss you already dearly this is my way to overcome the geographical distance. So, enough sentimental Sunday thoughts and into writing. My first entry about Berlin is coming soon - real soon - like in a few minutes. 
Sunday, Feb. 8th, 2009, 6pm, Berlin, Germany.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen