Montag, 16. Februar 2009

Berlin - Random Thoughts

I am never tired of looking at Graphiti
Men with strollers are sexy. 
My appreciation for San Francisco dog owners has grown. Pick up your shit Berlin people!
Can I please take the cute cafe I fell in love with and transfer it to San Francisco? 
For some reason the German none smoking law memo has not reached Berlin. They even invent their own rules opening up smoking at a particular time of the day.
Or - Berlin rules anyways.
I, too, want the apartment with the old squeeky hard wood floor, gigantic decorative ceiling, six cornered massive rooms and the french door balcony overlooking the buzzing neighborhood. And all this for a bargain of 200Euro a month. I am not choking!
Money seems a none existing goal in this city. How refreshing and inspiring. 
The official Berlin campaign slogan - We are poor, but sexy. 
Want to open a business? Come to Berlin. 
Anyone speaking German around here? 
Not all second hand cloths are vintage. 
Enough with the cold already. I am ready for some sunshine. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen