Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009

Off to Delhi

In a few hours I am finally off to Delhi. I am realizing that saying I am going to India is much easier than actually doing it - aweeeeeee. My heart is racing for the unknown and the certainty that this not the average kind of beach hotel vacation. This is a new thing for me not knowing, not controlling and letting things be unplanned. I am also realizing that I waited too long to depart. It's like standing on top of a cliff, contemplating too long before the jump. Chances are you will back out instead of going for it. But in this case there is no turning back now. The plane is leaving and most likely with me on it. After all I paid for it with my very last and hard earned money. Off I go my friends. Till soon. Much love, Judith

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen