Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009

At the post break up recovery store and treatment spa.

Clerk (Behind the counter): "Can I help you young lady? You look lost." Customer (Female, mid 30s, freshly single): " Yes, please. I would like to order an enormous portion of self confidence, please, and one to go also to take with me home to California. Also, if you could add a pair of reality glasses and new hearing aid, the ones that filter the emotions. Oh, and I also need a protective aid for my heart, the extra strong one please. This is going to be a tuff one. I could use one of those alcohol overdose prevention protectors. Just in case. I heard good things about it. I better get on the wait list for one of those great rebounds you carry. The one with the no attachment feature. I head there was a six months delivery time frame. Do you still have that book on the shelf were someone wrote about the meaning of it all? What's missing,,,,,ahhh, the most important, the memory eraser treatment. Can we please proceed with that treatment right away? I could really use a dose now. At last I have a question. How do I get rid of the love symptoms and the pain in my chest." Clerk: "I am sorry dear. We are still working on a patent for that one. Try coming back next year."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen