Sonntag, 5. April 2009

Bhutan - oh what can I say

I know I should write about Bhutan. There must be something to say about this country. Well the truth is there is, but how to find words....
Just imagine a country stuffed with beauty, people living and breathing Buddhism to the point where even the animals are blissed out on the side of the road and something that I cant describe - the way time moves here. Sorry, I cant go on and Ill stick to it - there is no way I am going to do justice here in finding words. I suggest any of you who are interested in hearing more, come over and Ill share some pictures and a good glass of something, then perhaps my face and eyes will tell more than any words could. In short, I feel blessed to have been able to experience this trip to a sanctuary of a country, a treasure I hope can be protected for a long long time.

1 Kommentar:

  1. wow!!! this is my dream adventure. I want to hear all about it.

    Drew

    AntwortenLöschen